Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TAKE TWO

 

take two
take two
take two
take twotake two
take two 
 Vintage scrunchie, triple collar blouse and jumper, bird cage necklace - gift from a friend <3, Bardot denim jeans, Cambridge satchel from Modcloth, ASOS wedges

I have a few confessions to make. 1. I cleaned my room for the last post. 2. I bought a few things this week. 3. My room is now a mess again. *Cue floordrobe* 4. At least my wardrobe still looks like the photo. 

A couple of weeks ago i headed off to the royal botanical gardens to model for some lovely photographers who wanted to practise their photography. It was soso beautiful there, i've decided that if i don't get married at werribee mansion.. i'm heading to the royal botanical gardens! Anyway i'm getting the photos off them this week and i'm so excited to share them with you <3 I'm not so sure the degree of awkwardness my facial expressions will be, but i can guarantee you beautiful beautiful scenery! There was a particular tree that was yellowing and shedding it's leaves and it was just so pretty..

PS. Exam timetables have come out and i am happy to say that i have a pretty good timetable!
PPS. And to the Melburnian readers of K is for KANI, how cold was it today!?