Tuesday, May 17, 2011

LITTLE AZTEC

 

LITTLE AZTEC BAG
LITTLE AZTEC BAG
LITTLE AZTEC BAG
LITTLE AZTEC BAG
LITTLE AZTEC BAG 
ASOS wedges, bag a gift from a friend :), everything else Bardot

This is the last ever Bardot look which was used on my style page on Bardot.com.au. Just thought i'd make it clear as a couple of you have asked me this - that no i haven't been receiving free clothes from the competition, we had to borrow them to snap the pic and return them right after. Though because i won, i did win a gift voucher which i unfortunately haven't found the time to use yet! I blame uni :)

So i'll tell you what prints are trending in my head right now? AZTEC AZTEC AZTEC. And leopard.  Oh i know this bag isn't exactly an aztec print, but it reminds me of it :) Whatever happened to floral Kani? I don't know, but what prints are trending in your heads right now, would love to know - as you know i'm big on prints!

PS. There's just over a day to enter the Asian iCandy giveaway: scroll two posts down to check it out!