Tuesday, May 17, 2011

AUTUMN GARDEN

 

autumn garden
autumn garden
autumn garden
autumn garden
autumn garden
autumn garden
autumn garden
autumn garden
Cardigan c/o Romwe, Vintage blouse, slightly unfinished handmade tulle skirt, ASOS belt & wedges. Photos by Tasha and Yoga.

With my trust Diana Mr Pink on hand, i hereby present to you the first lot of photos taken at the Royal Melbourne Botanical Gardens. I received these photos today and am so excited to see them - of course there are quite a few with me producing awkward expressions.. anyway! This particular set you see above are taken by the lovely Tasha & Yoga. I guess i had tonnes of fun on that day, it was extremely sunny and beautiful - something you no longer see in Melbourne anymore. The type of print on my cardigan is something i adore, tulle and voluminous bottoms is something else i adore and vintage blouses.. i always will love. So three of my favourite things in one outfit! 

Also, one of my favourite photos from this bunch is now my Facebook Page profile pic - you can check it out here! It's by Yohan <3