Tuesday, May 17, 2011

PEACE AND CALM

Peace and calm, after such a hard school day, nothing's better than a little walk, some pictures and a nice book. In my case, reading "Chanel, sa vie" by Justine Picardie just makes me daydream, I am so fascinated by this woman and her conception of fashion. It is trully amazing to see how she contributed to the women's social evolution, not only in clothes but in general. She proved that a woman is more than corsets in which you can barely breath or big hats like cupckes toppings on the head. Chanel was in her day a true fashion revolutionist.
I like reading in spring, the lightning invites me to admire and savour each second, right now I also read "Les Fleurs du Mal" by C. Baudelaire. An amazing book. Baudelaire's poetry is so dark, but he shows us the beauty in the evil, it sets me a thoughtfull mood.

For the outfit, I decided to go with a green Zara skirt paires to some nude heels and a H&M knitwear top. Some jewerly and we're done.
I wanted also to ask you guys where is it possible to buy a candy furla online? I really enjoy those popping colours and the design is really cool : if someone could help, it would be with pleasure! 

Add caption