Yes thank you mr. Milk.
I think India is the only place on earth where you can get a custom tailored suit & buy a pair of used dentures in the same store (both of which I did this morning). This place is completely whacked out. Women carry bushels of basketballs and cabbage on their heads. You can take a shit on the sidewalk here in a pile of plastic trash and light it on fire. I walked north on the coast of the arabian sea & found a beached whale - a 7m long baby humpback. Children played on the smelly pile of blubber while I poked it's eyeball with my finger. Got some great footage. Been hanging in Rajastan for the past week & made friends with lots of crazy travellers & locals. I went for a pretty rough & crazy camel safari (as mentioned below). I bought a right wicked new Kurt Cobain shirt with badass skulls all over it but I'm finding most of the Budhists at the temples are not actually into Nirvana at all. I'm heading back to post apocalyptic Delhi for tonight & then flying to Varanasi to try to get some footage of rotting corpses floating down the holy stinky river Ganges. After that I'm going on an elephant safari in Bihar to try & spot some tigers & cruddy leopards. Every day is pretty mind blowing. I wish I could upload some stills but can't crack open the footage till I get back.
Butter Chicken over & out
|
|
|---|