Sunday, May 15, 2011

NOW SHE IS LOVELY

Shoes: Aldo, Skirt: F21, Belt: UO {husband's}, Top: UO, Clutch: c/o Le Mode Accessories
Today I came home from school to find husband standing amidst a very scrubbed living room and kitchen with his arms spread and a great big "ta-daaaaa" on his face. He then proceeded to lead me around the house to admire his handiwork. Starting with the couch, at which he proudly spread the cushions apart for me to admire how well he had "cleaned the cracks"
I just left that one alone.
After the tour, he pronounced "Gosh. Who knew I'd be such a good homemaker?"
Proud wife moment right there.
If husband doesn't watch out, he's gonna have a permanent sugar momma on his hands. I could get used to this.

P.S. I JUST got myself a Pinterest. And I have one pin.
It's macaroni and cheese.
Off to a very inspiring start.