Monday, March 21, 2011

free artwork!

I've mentioned how much I love printables. There are so many
talented designers out there that are creating wonderful printables
and offering their files to us for free!

I was thrilled when I found Sprik Space, a fabulous family blog
by Aimee. My favourite part of Aimee's blog are the wonderful
printables. Here are some of my favourites!
















Click here to see a full gallery of Aimee's freebies! Many
of them are available in your choice of colour. Wouldn't
these look great in a basic white frame?

Print these and frame them or use them as a greeting card. It's
so easy (and inexpensive) to email them to a local printer. I
use Staples online printing services but there are many options
in your area.

Enjoy!

If you have done something interesting with one of these
printables or another printable, email me a photo. I would love
to see it! mwillishare@gmail.com