Bingo! 09 was a great year for Smearballs & I expect 2010 to be full of crazy projects with lots to smear about. I'm starting the year off by getting out of this winter shitfridge - hopping on a flight to India in a few hours. I hope to orchestrate some kind of Bollywood style music video while I'm over there. I'm bringing a badass new camera & some microphones so I'm all set to capture the sights and sounds of the colourful overpopulated country. I also plan on putting on some lululemon tight as fuck yoga pants & spend a week flaking out all over an ashram so when I get home I can tell chicks I'm a hyper spiritual yoga master who studied in India. Then I can get them to bend over backwards for me like a monkey with rickets. Should be a fun trip. My code name is Butter Chicken. I'll probably shit my pants at least once. ** remember the left hand is for wiping your ass & the right hand is for eating... and cleaning the shit off your left hand.
Best in 2010. See you in a month or 2