I just got back from a fantastic business trip in Milwaukee. It was really fun. I got lots of great footage and even got kicked out of a Willie Nelson concert after sneaking in with the wrong press pass. I at least got 5 seconds of Willie ftg before getting chased down and escorted out of the building. I also had the pleasure of shooting the beautiful Sarah Vonderhaar - one of the girls who was not the top model on America's Next Top Model season 8 which was cool because I think I convinced her to let me do a 3d model of her so she could compete in season 2 of the smearballs America's next top 3d Model competition. -the quest for the most beautiful 3d model of the most beautiful model in the world. All the other hott 3d models of models will be jealous of my 3d model of Sarah because she will be perfect in every way.
I've been really busy lately so haven't been posting a lot of vizz but lots of amazing stuff has been coming my way including a wicked top secret video project for a crazy sonofabitch named Ken Block. If you don't know, Ken is a pro rally car driver and one of the founders of DC Shoes and as it turns out a huge fan of Smearballs videos. Check out his vizz -especially 3:00. Totally the most awesome driving ever. It'll probably be a month or 2 before you see anything but can't wait to get going on that shit.
word out.