My friend Tyler has a bit of a crush on this tourette's girl on youtube called angelvoice222. I told him the only way to her heart is to video-sing to her. Hopefully he'll post a v-sponse soon and win her heart before the whole world, or at least stop sending me these grating videos.
|
|
|---|
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Forbidden fruit
There is no doubt in my mind that these 2 are perfect for each other. More awesome family photos at http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/

My friend Tyler has a bit of a crush on this tourette's girl on youtube called angelvoice222. I told him the only way to her heart is to video-sing to her. Hopefully he'll post a v-sponse soon and win her heart before the whole world, or at least stop sending me these grating videos.
My friend Tyler has a bit of a crush on this tourette's girl on youtube called angelvoice222. I told him the only way to her heart is to video-sing to her. Hopefully he'll post a v-sponse soon and win her heart before the whole world, or at least stop sending me these grating videos.