Thursday, April 2, 2009

Road Trip

I just got hired to fly down to Los Angeles and retrieve a jeep for a VIP & drive it back to Toronto. It's a pretty sweet deal - all expenses paid adventure. I leave Sunday. I'm going to chill in LA for a few days and then make my way back.

I think I'll stop in Vegas again for a half hour and try my luck. Even though I hate that place I always win there. Last time I was there I got drunk in the airport with some dude from Boston and missed my flight. Then I threw $20 in a slot machine and won $800 on my last quarter. Here's the vizz
music by Run with the Kittens - Proximity

After that I think I'll kick it with some polygamists in Utah and check out Colorado.
I might just try the old route 66 instead. Haven't decided. Either way I'll try to keep smearballing the whole way through and post some pictures along the way.