Thursday, April 9, 2009

Let's Paint TV

I just got off the phone with John Kilduff of Let's Paint TV. I've been a fan of his show for a couple of years. Let's Paint TV is a really amazing concept. John paints all kinds of pictures while exercising on a tread mill, preparing food, and taking calls from the general public. John is a truly awesome multi-tasker and always maintains a positive attitude even when things go wrong and when callers are being insanely rude. I really get a kick out of his show.



Mr. Kilduff invited me over to his place to check out his art liquidation sale and to sit in on a taping of an episode of Let's Paint TV tomorrow morning

I hope to get some video / a behind the scenes look at the show and I'm going to buy one of his paintings too.