Well, I am very fortunate that our VIZZ was featured on boingboing, but I'm sure all the attention is what caused me to have an incredibly terrifying nightmare last night. I should also note that a clairvoyant vision healer ( a relative of Smear #1) predicted that the Smearballs are going to become huge this year.
Here's what happened in my dream; I was being dragged to an audition by and old friend from grade school to a film that was currently being shot. On arrival, the casting agents took one look at my face and sent me to wardrobe. I didn't read a single line, or have any idea which part they gave me! The set was pure chaos and while I was trying to find my way to the right place I bumped into the star of the film. He looked like a young Ryan Gosling from when he went to high school on a cruise ship. at that point a small crowd formed and he asked me, "Can I kick you in the leg now?" And I replied, "Sure, but I might bust your head in." He tried to kick me, but I busted him in, with this sort of open-palm bitchslap punch to the front of his face. He ran off and I could hear in the sirrings of this much larger crowd that he was going to get his costar to deal with me. Sure enough, the costar shows up and its DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER. And he kicks my ass. Nice and slow, to make sure I am adequately humiliated in front of what is now a giant crowd of people. The worst part was, I didn't even fight back. I just let it happen. Fuck you Ryan Gosling.