Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Three Looks From Cannes Film Festival


Gwen Stefani went where she's rarely gone before with a shocking pink lipstick. I like it, as well as the rest of her fearless makeup look. But is it just me who wishes she'd go a couple of shades darker with her hair? I think she'd look much more sophisticated with a little less bleach.



Beautiful actress Fan Bing Bing experimented with this Southern Belle look. The dress is Scarlett O'Hara but the hair is Melanie Hamilton. The orange lipstick looks fabulous on her (and such flawless skin!).


One lipstick I'm not loving is the one Zoe Saldana chose for the same Tree Of Life premier. It's not just a fluke of a photo as I've searched for other ones. I think it's the lipstick's finish- it's too dry and unflattering. The same color might have looked considerable better in a creamier texture.

Photos of Gwen Stefani, Fan Bing Bing and Zoe Saldana at the Cannes Festival Tree Of Life premier and after-party from Getty Images.