Saturday, May 14, 2011

STYLE IN A STRESS // fashion will help you become more confident



(Line cardigan, twentysevennames tshirt, random shorts from Melrose, American Apparel clutch, Forever 21 sunglasses, Prada platforms)

I've had this cardigan for over a year now and never posted it - totally not representative of our relationship. It's excellent for tossing on over virtually anything. And I just really like waffle woven things. The shorts I bought a few weeks ago when Bryan was visiting, we went shopping along Melrose and I picked up these shorts at one of those generic stores that sells a mix of glitter-flecked slutty things and marabou trim pens. Perhaps predicting that I would forget what the store was called (if I even checked?), I stocked up and also got them in white and brown. Although Bryan jumping up and down and declaring them "so this season Dolce & Gabbana" may have had something to do with that too.