Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rihanna Navy Are To Thank For Britney Duet

18 May 2011 - Unless you’re Madonna, it’s not easy to work with Britney Spears. Even though collaborations are very much en vogue, Miss Spears seems happy to go it alone. So when a Britney remix of Rihanna’s S&M came out last month, the pop world sat up and listened.

What was behind the hook up? Twitter of course. According to RiRi, she has her fans and their tweets to thank, explaining: “They asked about me and Britney Spears and we did it! Obviously it worked out pretty well!”
n fact, the 23-year old from Barbados has so many fans online (over 32 million on Facebook) they are now called the Rihanna Navy - something the singer doesn’t take lightly.

The What’s My Name star stated: “It is important for me professionally because I get to really get the first feedback you know, right away. I don’t have to think about it, I don’t have to guess.”

She added: “They say right to me what they like, what they hate, what they want, what they want more of. And that is important."