Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Party With Andy Torres

“Comments by Mika”
Outgoing with my agent Silvana & My stylist Andy Torres @ Jimmy Woo Amsterdam
Visit Andy at www.Stylescrapbook.com


In The Picture : Mika van Leeuwen & Andy Torres

I Met Andy On the amsterdam international fashionweek.. I was At the AIFW Lounge before the show of Iris van herpen when my agent Silvana Naipal introduced me to Andy!  I took a look at Andy and i  immediately loved her..
the way she presents herself.. how she looks.. how she walks.. how she talks in the nice spontanious talk we had made me all exited to work with her in the future.. and thats what we’re gonna do!
This picture was Made on the Afterparty of the Amsterdam international fashionweek 2010 at the Nightclub Jimmy Woo in Amsterdam, We had a great Night.. a little crowded but still very nice.. !!
Last week before the stockholm en kopenhagen fashionweeks i coloured Andy’s hair a bit.. And i gave her a glamorous look ( pictures will follow as soon as she gets back ) to impress the fashionable people on the fashionweeks.
Andy and I have plans to often work together in the future and create some nice things!
And ofcourse I will keep you posted on everything!