Monday, May 16, 2011

Mum got attacked by a cat



  Yesterday i had a horrible experience with my sister cat. She brought it to stay for a couple of days to my house,we knew she is very wild and aggressive and you can't play or touch her but we got used with it. My mum was the most afraid of her and for me that was too funny because i said how can you be afraid of a cat?

 Yesterday while she was in bed ,the cat tried to attack my dog and mum tried to defend him and the cat jumped on her like a posessed creature making so weird sounds and continually scratching and biting her. Omg when mum started to scream i jumped from the chair like a crazy and i started to scream too and to run to her because the sounds were awful and i didnt' know how i will find her: full of blood,with her face smashed,etc. It was frightening because it wasn't just a scratch ,the cat acted exactly like a pitbull who attacks and does not let you go anymore until he kills you...about this i was afraid because i have already seen 2 or 3 scenes with pitbulls who attack other dogs on the street and it's terrible to see an innocent dog screaming, full of blood and the pitbull with his teeth on the dog neck. Thanks God,i was at home otherwise i don't know what would have happen to my mum because if i wasn't there to take the cat away of her,i think mum would have died or by the cat or by heart attack. After i took her and threw her away,she started to jump on me too so i think she was thirsty of blood. Then,she hidden herself under the sofa and when my mum tried to walk near of her ,she started to make again weird sounds...like a demon...she was ready for a new attack.
I knew about some women killed by cats and i know they are are strange animals and that made me even more afraid of what could have happen.


 So this was her last day in a house , after 8 years my sister with her boyfriend took the decision to renounce at her so they left her on the street..They first wanted to give her to somebody else but after this attack they changed their mind. :(


 Everybody cried when they took her....even mum :(...because you feel like you abandon your kid....your bad kid.