Tuesday, May 17, 2011

JADE VOGUE

What was it wrong about blogger those days? My last post was deleted for unknow reasons and all your comments too unfortunatly... Anyway we are back and everything seems to be cleared up.
I discovered this new brand of belts called : tie-ups. I can tell you guys, the concept is pretty great. It is an italian idea, you can create your own belt, with your favourite colours or choose in the range that already exists with color trends of the season. It goes from the choice of the cut to the choice of the buckle. The belt here is tie-ups aquacut in slimcut version. I fell in love. When I received it, I pretty much melted because of the plastic texture and it's colour. Check their web-site for further informations : www.tie-ups.it and order yours.
I am a huge jade lover, it is my favourite colour, it is so trendy and original. To make the colour pop, I have chosen black and grey clothing and jade accessories.