Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm a Minimalish I'm a Minimalish

I'm a Minimalish
Top - Courtesy of Chicwish ($35), Pants - GET from Neiman Marcus Last Call, Shoes - Alice & Olivia for Payless (bough secondhand), Jewelry - mostly Konstantino

So, this is how I do minimalism, apparently. Look Ma, no rings! I couldn't resist the bracelets, though, which is why this is just minimalish. Please ignore the fact that I look inebriated in every photo -- my eyes have been extremely photosensitive lately and it is not fun.

I loved reading everyone's thoughts on subfashion and the mainstream! I completely agree with the general consensus, which is that fashion is a conversation that occurs between artists and patrons, and through that dialogue, we see crossover.

Since this outfit is so dull, I am going to leave you with something bright and colorful! This is an editorial from the May issue of Interview.

Methinks that tomorrow, I will be dressed like a snow cone.