Sunday, May 15, 2011

HOT HOT lovely wkend

Relived Florence with friends all week. With an Italian exhibit in the works for a bestie, it was a week full of reliving the best moments of living together in Florence. We also shared our insomniac tendencies, danced in sprinklers after a bottle of wine and spent all week in the Art district of downtown Phoenix. The people I love, always give me a no gravity complex.
I have a wall in my studio full of quotes I've scribbled in permanent pen...Here are a few additions and sayings I've connected with over the last week:
"Never waste time over things that don't matter with people that matter.'-Ric Elias
"Reconnecting reality with compassion"-Krista Tippet
"Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air"-Sarah Kay

Have a lovely wkend! Cheers-x