Friday, May 20, 2011

EVEN ANDY TORES












Here is an overload of pictures from the MANGO fashion show last Tuesday in Paris.


If I could only explain what am amazing night I had, I would, but words cannot express what an unbelievable experience it was for me.


As MANGO's new IT girl I was able to have an all access pass and interview some of the models and celebrities attending the show, so I not only saw the one and only Kate Moss and Terry Richardson, but was able to meet and interview my favorite model of all times Isabeli Fontana and not only that, I also met the oh so handsome French actor Louis Marie de Castelbajac (who was also sitting almost next to me at the show :O)


Because I was MANGO's insider for the night and my only gadget was a microphone in one hand and my iPhone in the other one, the show pictures are not the best quality, but they were all taken with my iPhone.
MANGO'S new collection had amazing pieces that I will be for sure keeping my eyes on as soon as they come out.


I hope you like the pictures and in some way, you shared the experience with me...I will never stop saying that this is all thanks to you all! ♥