Friday, May 20, 2011

Cannes on the red carpet: my behind the scenes

IMG_0807 copia

I lived such a surreal experience in Cannes and, as a good blogger, i tried to catch the most important moments with my iphone (taking the reflex on the red carpet was too much, even for me :D )
Let's start with the short video Richi made of me, the first moments on the red carpet.. So happy but I really didn't know where to look at :)


A Cannes ho vissuto un'esperienza surreale e, da brava blogger, ho cercato di catturare alcuni dei momenti più importanti con il mio iphone (portare la reflex sul tappeto rosso mi sembrava decisamente troppo, cosa dite? :D )
Iniziamo con il filmato che mi ha fatto Richi, i primi attimi sul tappeto rosso... Ero entusiasta ma non sapevo proprio dove guardare, una pasticciona come al solito, sono fatta cosi :)



And now let's make a step before, just arrived in Cannes on friday morning, on a taxi to the hotel Martinez for the dress fitting

Ed ora facciamo un passo indietro, appena arrivati a Cannes venerdi mattina, in taxi verso l'hotel Martinez per il fitting dell'abito

IMG_0747 copia

Ok, I fell in love with the dress since the first moment i saw it!

Ok, mi sono innamorata dell'abito dal primo attimo in cui l'ho visto!

IMG_0753 copia

On the Martinez terrace the L'oreal makeup artists and hairstylists took care of hair and makeup

Sulla terrazza del Martinez i makeup artist e hairstylist di L'oreal si sono occupati di trucco e parrucco

IMG_0762 copia
IMG_0768 copia

Et voila :D

IMG_0773 copia

At 4 I decided It was time to eat something, I ordered a delicious Croque Monsier that I couldn't finish because I was too excited and nervous!
At the hotel bar I also met Fanny, a follower of my blog who told me the sweetest words about the red carpet :)

Alle 4 ho deciso che era ora di mangiare qualcosa, ho ordinato un buonissimo Croque Monsieur che, a causa dell'agitazione, non sono riuscita a finire, sono una delusione!
Al bar dell'hotel ho anche conosciuto Fanny, una follower del mio blog che mi ha anche rassicurata per il tappeto rosso :)

IMG_0780 copia
IMG_0787 copia
IMG_0791 copia
IMG_0789 copia

Time to wear the Alberta Ferretti dress, Pollini shoes and Chopard jewellery

Tempo di indossare l'abito di Alberta Ferretti, le scarpe Pollini e i gioielli di Chopard

IMG_0798 copia
IMG_0800 copia
IMG_0799 copia

In the car to the red carpet, unforgettable emotions

In macchina verso il tappeto rosso, emozioni indescrivibili

IMG_0802 copia
IMG_0806 copia
IMG_0809 copia
IMG_0811 copia

After the movie "Habemus Papam" by Nanni Moretti, who felt emotional, and I did the same. I suggest you all to see it.

Dopo la proiezione di "Habemus Papam" di Nanni Moretti, che si è commosso, ed io con lui. Consiglio a tutti voi di vederlo.



Last photos before going back to the normal Chiara (the hardest part was giving back those wonderful jewels) at the hotel Martinez. With Richi and then Mathieu, our bodyguard for the night (I know, crazy, isn't it? ;D)

Ultime foto prima di tornare la Chiara normale (la parte più difficile è stata restituire quei capolavori di gioielli) all'hotel Martinez. Con Richi e poi con Mathieu, la nostra guardia del corpo della serata (lo so, assurdo vero? :D )

IMG_0833 copia
IMG_0834 copia
IMG_0839 copia

And here I am in super casual clothes: Rachel Roy boots, dress by Sun68, Bad Spirit jacket and Alexander McQueen clutch

Ed eccomi in versione super casual: stivali di Rachel Roy, vestitino di Sun68, giacca Bad Spirit e clutch di Alexander McQueen

IMG_0844 copia

Breakfast, the morning after

Colazione, la mattina dopo

IMG_0846 copia

And lunch on the beach, even if the weather wasn't helping..

E pranzo in spiaggia, anche se il tempo non era dei migliori...

IMG_0855 copia
IMG_0857 copia

Small preview of my saturday's outfit..

Piccola anticipazione del mio outfit di sabato...

IMG_0858 copia

And some wonderful photos I found yesterday on the web :)

Ed alcune stupende foto che ho trovato ieri per il web :)

0273123755085
chiara-ferragni copia 2
05_590-590 copia 2
Chiara+Ferragni+Habemus+Papam+Premiere+64th+dHZFXYqZ1AXl

What do you say? I hope I was able to make you part in this experience with me, at least a bit.
Does any of you know if I can find on the web some complete videos of all the red carpets? I'd be so curious to see myself :)
Have a great Sunday!

Cosa ne dite? Spero di essere riuscita a rendervi partecipi almeno un po' di questa meravigliosa esperienza.
Qualcuno di voi sa se si possono trovare riprese complete di tutti red carpet? Sarei curiosissima di rivedermi :)
Buona domenica a tutti voi!