Tuesday, May 17, 2011

iphone 5g 2011

iphone 5g 2011. new iphone 5g 2011.
  • new iphone 5g 2011.



  • Popeye206
    Apr 19, 08:51 AM
    Too bad Apple couldn't just ask Samsung to behave themselves... Maybe they did?

    I don't know about you, but it's pretty obvious to me that the Samsung devices pictured here are a clear and blatant rip-off of Apple's designs and interface. At least other Android devices had some differentiating elements. Not so here. Even a monkey could see Samsung stealing Apple's bananas in this case.

    So you know, before you sue, you issue a "Cease" letter explaining your claim and asking the offending company to stop. So in essence, they did ask. It's part of the process.

    Really guys.... this is all just normal business. It amazes me when people get up in arms either way. Valid patents and technology innovations need to protected by their owners... otherwise they are fools to let others copy them... especially when you do have the hottest single product out there. Apple worked hard to get where they are and to just let others copy freely would be stupid on Apple's part.

    With that said, I'm saying the above as a "fanboy" but as someone in the software industry and value the things I've done in the past and patents we've had.





    iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g 2011. apple iphone
  • iphone 5g 2011. apple iphone



  • callme
    Mar 29, 01:14 PM
    Now read through the rest of the posts after that and discover that Finder does not support Cut and Paste.

    And where in the first post from the OP did they mention 'in the Finder'?





    iphone 5g 2011. iPhone LTE (4G enabled) In The
  • iPhone LTE (4G enabled) In The



  • ls1dreams
    Apr 25, 04:48 PM
    I've been holding out to buy a mac for a long time.

    I'm currently using one that my work purchased for me, but am not sure that I could justify buying one on my own just yet.

    The buying guide here shows an average of 215 days between releases. However, the latest release was something like 300+ days, so time seems to be increasing.

    That said, a new release would be due between late september and mid december.

    My guess is that this revision will be the one that finally pushes me over the edge. Why?
    - They will almost certainly fix the stupid sharp edge
    - The CPU will be fast enough for anything I need for a long time
    - It will be the new generation of chassis
    - Ivy bridge for lower heat/power consumption
    - Lion will be released. I don't want to pay for that upgrade and I absolutely need resizable windows from all edges.

    What worries me the most is:
    1. Will the 13.3" get discrete graphics? If yes, I'll buy
    2. Will the screen be IPS? Probably not a dealbreaker, but important.





    iphone 5g 2011. Iphone United States 5g Photo
  • Iphone United States 5g Photo



  • tny
    Oct 12, 01:43 PM
    there is no such thing as charity in america, it always comes through commerce. why not just donate the $200 bux? does a lot more than the 10 bux you are donating now, so you can justify getting a new ipod. hell i would buy a red ipod just cos of the color i don't see why the cos has to be associated with it, if they're gonna do this they might as well just donate 10% of all ipod sales. at least it does something more than haveing a "show off" recipet for your so called act of charity.

    "Hi i'm bono, there's a huge aids problem in africa and people don't pay attention, heres a new ipod"

    wtf.


    Last I checked, Bono was Irish.





    iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g release date 2011.
  • iphone 5g release date 2011.



  • Josias
    Sep 10, 10:47 AM
    Predictions ...

    MBP 20" inch (1920 x 1200)
    Quad-core
    4gb ram
    Dual HD = 250gb 7200rpm Raid 0
    Superdrive HD w/lightscribe
    iSight HD
    Audio Digital & analog in/out
    Vram 512MB GDDR 4 (PCI Xpress, HDMI + DVI + TV)
    3 - USB 2 / 2 - FW 400 / 2 - FW 800 / 1 - Sata
    Dual Ethernet
    PCMCIA
    Leopard

    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    4" thick.
    $6000.
    12 minutes of batterylife.

    NO! Why would anyone need such a laptop? Go buy a MacPro instead.

    Amd just tell me, why Lightscribe?:p





    iphone 5g 2011. new iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g.
  • new iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g.



  • jnguyen
    Sep 15, 05:54 PM
    What are the odds of them using this new phone idea and turning it into a smartphone, maybe restarting the Newton project? As opposed of just having iTunes compatibale features only?





    iphone 5g 2011. iPhone 5G as some call it.
  • iPhone 5G as some call it.



  • alust2013
    Apr 25, 12:15 AM
    Good luck with reporting my plates. I've done that to drunk drivers before, the 911 operator has told me "We're sorry sir, we cannot divert officers based on heresy." Also, see above: My uncle is the traffic court judge in the jurisdiction where I did this, good luck getting a ticket to stand.

    -Don

    Gotta love corrupt governments.





    iphone 5g 2011. new iphone 5g 2011.
  • new iphone 5g 2011.



  • aafuss1
    Sep 9, 08:49 PM
    Nice Core 2 performance-just what we need.





    iphone 5g 2011. apple iphone 5g 2011,
  • apple iphone 5g 2011,



  • joemama
    Sep 5, 01:31 PM
    Any chance of new monitors as well? I am in the market and was just about to buy a Dell and thought maybe I should wait a week...





    iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g 2011. apple iphone
  • iphone 5g 2011. apple iphone



  • SmalTek
    Nov 14, 03:13 PM
    Apple's walled garden policy doesn't bring security to end user or has failed at that...

    I think that's because they are overwhelmed with testing all those fart apps and pointless updates. As a cell phone user, I want to be sure that all apps on my phone have been thoroughly tested and are clean. I cannot test them, and even if I could, I don't have time for that. Relying on other people's reviews is naive - bit torrents are filled with viruses and spy-ware, and have tons of positive reviews. I've been waiting for more than a year for Apple to rise the plank and reject trash apps, and discourage pointless updates financially (making the developers pay for each submission) - Apple has a different idea. Whatever their idea is, I don't think that the results are good for iPhone users.





    iphone 5g 2011. iPhone 5G to feature 8MP
  • iPhone 5G to feature 8MP



  • fetchmebeers
    Sep 12, 03:17 PM
    There are no major differences but if i were you i'd go back and trade for the new one or just return the iPod and order a new one. Your windows is close not to upgrade..

    It doesnt look like the new software features will be added to current 5G iPods. My iPod software just updated and only game functions were added.


    what do you mean my windows is close not to upgrade??

    and also, is there any chance that i might be succeeding in returning it... or even getting a refund??? i mean i took the vinyl cover off and just totally used it... can i return it right back to the apple store??





    iphone 5g 2011. new iphone 5g 2011. apple
  • new iphone 5g 2011. apple



  • spriter
    Sep 9, 02:08 AM
    I am moving up from an eMac 1 gigahertz G4. So I'm sure it will seem very fast to me. Probably more than I need.

    You're in for a treat. I went from a 1.2GHz G4 to MacBook (2HGz Yonah) and it's streets ahead in terms of performance. 4 times faster encoding a DVD with Handbrake is a godsend.

    The Merom iMac's are a great spec for the price.





    iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g 2011
  • iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g 2011



  • davelanger
    Mar 30, 01:39 PM
    Yes, you know what an "app store" means if you know what an "app" means.

    Does an "app" mean an Apple program?



    It's doesn't matter what MS calls it. There's a class of programs everywhere called "applications". There's no other name for it.

    Applications are a strict subset of programs.

    Apple didnt TM application or app they TM appstore.

    I dont see why people are trying to argue the wrong point.

    MS can call it something, I and others have given different names they could use. MS has the marketplace, hell that is a generic name as well. Should apple sue them for that?





    iphone 5g 2011. Apple iPhone 5 (5G): Concept
  • Apple iPhone 5 (5G): Concept



  • locust76
    Mar 14, 01:06 PM
    I recently installed Flash player on the PC side and without my permission McAffe was installed....ARGGGHH.

    Bull�hit. It asked your permission, you just clicked through without reading.





    iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g 2011.
  • iphone 5g 2011.



  • ~Shard~
    Aug 29, 12:04 AM
    i don't know, but i am not sure about this Intel thing yet!:mad:

    Care to elaborate on why?





    iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g 2011.
  • iphone 5g 2011.



  • crees!
    Sep 12, 04:13 PM
    Do the "older 5G" ipods support the new tv shows (640x480) and movies???? I don't care about the new search and such...Im just wondering about the movies and games.
    Have you seen how searching is done? If not take a look at the page demoing it. It's pretty badass. I just hope an update will include it for my 3G.





    iphone 5g 2011. new iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g
  • new iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g



  • danuff
    Nov 13, 03:24 PM
    Lets see how long they will stay away. There are buckets of DOLLARS waiting to be made in the App Store.

    Where are you getting this information from, fact or rumor?

    While it is true that SOME apps have taken off and earn big bucks, most of the apps do not. But that's the perception that Apple wants you to think, so they can lure new developers in, and only to frustrate them with Apple's review process.

    I hope this begins a domino effect to MAKE Apple rethink the entire review process - but, sadly, it probably won't.

    Dan





    iphone 5g 2011. new iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g
  • new iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g



  • jnguyen
    Sep 15, 05:54 PM
    What are the odds of them using this new phone idea and turning it into a smartphone, maybe restarting the Newton project? As opposed of just having iTunes compatibale features only?





    iphone 5g 2011. new iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g
  • new iphone 5g 2011. iphone 5g



  • Multimedia
    Sep 10, 09:29 PM
    Well here at work I could replace 4 PC draughting workstations with a Conroe based system. We already have 23" monitors so we are not going to purchase iMacs, and while Mac Pro's are nice they are too expensive for us... A $1500 headless system would do wonders! (and yes the mini is too little).

    If Apple cannot release such a system we will have to continue purchasing PCs... :(You are the market Apple has got to be planning on winning. I have been using two monitors since 1986 when the Mac II made that possible. I might consider a mini - just for fooling around - if it had two moniotr ports.

    This I see as the primary problem with the iMac as well. Although it does now allow spanning, the screens are going to outlast contemporary power levels over time thus making the idea of all-in-one very unattractive to those of us who want state-of-the-art power every 12-18 months or so and don't like the idea of a computer behind our screens. I like my computers on the floor.

    What I want is the ability to have significant power along with the ability to hook up to 4 screens to that power not one or two - especially not the computer married to any displays.

    I guess there are three types of people in the world:

    1. Someone who only wants one screen hooked to a separate small computer that can only hook to one screen.
    2. Someone who wants a screen married to the computer with the option of adding only one more.
    3. Someone who wants one or more screens hooked to a computer on the floor with room for two dual display video cards.

    I can see the mobile MacBook Pros as justifiably containing a computer married to a screen - but only with a Dual Link DVI port - unlike the mini and iMacs. Price of the MacBook explains the missing Dual Link DVI.





    crap freakboy
    Sep 12, 02:10 PM
    I was expecting more....but I'm a 'glass half empty' sort of fella





    aswitcher
    Sep 4, 06:56 PM
    Not too many details: would this stream movies already downloaded or let you download/view simultaneously (like view on demand)?

    Ideally both. If you have the bandwidth then you can start watching right away. I suspect though it will not be streaming, but rather download via torrent environment to ease bandwidth on Apple...





    Shotglass
    Sep 12, 02:42 PM
    This is it, I'm getting one. Or I hold out and wait. The thought still roams my mind that they dropped it by 50$ to make room for a 300$ fullscreen video iPod. So I'll hold out. If there's no touchscreen, fullscreen, w/e iPod, I'll get this one plus dock.





    iGary
    Aug 24, 08:19 AM
    Can't wait to see what my Apple stock does today...:rolleyes:





    Misplaced Mage
    Sep 26, 05:29 PM
    Mark me down in the "it's on Cingular because it's HSDPA" camp. If Apple seriously intends to sell songs (and TV shows? movies? games?) from the iTunes Store over the air, they need two things: